This 6 day course has been designed to give Engineers an insight into the configuration and operation of WinCC flexibleand intouch packages:
- To gain an insight into the SCADA/HMI System.
- Windows and SCADA terminology and standards.
- To introduce the development of mimic window creation.
- To familiarise students with the basic drawing instructions.
- To develop an understanding of animation configuration.
- To develop an understanding of drivers and data transfers to a PLC.
- How to create screen security.
- How to create recipe.
- How to create Face plate
- Customised objects, tag prefix and faceplates
- To introduce some of the systems advanced features including
- Alarms displaying and archiving
- Real time trending.
- Historical trending.
- Script development
- Log on priorities.
- To introduce the runtime viewer operation